Well said.  Personally I can live without file system integration as
anything complicated SVN-wise I can do with the awesome TortoiseSVN
plugin.  Alt-Tabing to an Explroer window when I need to rename files
is not the end of the world.

Qt Creator is a superb product and I am forever evangelising about it
to co-workers and fellow programmers.  My only gripe is with the
'session' system which is well documented here.  :)

I think the Trolls have done an amazing job with this product, and
considering it's only a 1.x release, the features are impressive - I
much prefer editing C++ code using this IDE than I do MSVC (even with
the Visual Assist plugin.)

So, well done to all involved and long may the good work continue.