After 33 years, I have almost constant pain. No tingling or pins and needles.
It is sharp pains that shoot through my back and a constant crushing pain. You
may not have developed a syrinx until the past few years. Virtually all quads
seem to have a syrinx. It creates pain by disrupting the flow of spinal fluid.
If the syrinx moves, it causes increased pain. If you start to loose more
function, the syrinx may be expanding upward on your spinal cord and that is
when you need to check it.
Someone put Mandelamine in a pill with vitamin C and it is marketed as UTI
CLEAR? Why didn't I think of that? I'm surprized it doesn't include probiotics
to fight infections that are driven by anti-biotic overkill of good bacteria. A
lkot of pain meds destroy good bacteria as well. I just use Bifordopholus and
acidopholus, but more complex bacteria can be purchased at health food stores.
The good bacteria will not only stop you from getting constipated or diarrhea,
but it becomes the dominant colony and keeps bad bacteria in check.
It never occured to me that people would take Mandelamine and not vitamin C.
The C creates an acidic environment and causes mandelamine to turn into
formaldehyde. It makes it very difficult for bacteria to survive in the
bladder. If you keep testing the Ph level of the urine, you can keep it working
very well.

john