You've piqued my curiosity Aron.  Have you known anyone that has gone on to
teach that didn't have any movement below their neck?  If so, did they need
an assistant.

I haven't really checked into this, but I think he would end up costing me
money if I were to teach part time.  I really can't see how I would be able
to teach without some sort of assistance from someone.  Therefore I would
have to pay them and then my paycheck would go against my Social Security.
Perhaps I'm wrong and someone will enlighten me.

Look forward to hearing some responses.
Quadius