No, I haven't heard of that, though it could be in the big green binder they
sent me home with. :)

Are you a Craig alumnus as well?

________________________________
 From: "wheelch...@aol.com" <wheelch...@aol.com>
To: moo_on_whe...@yahoo.com; quad-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Tuesday, August 7, 2012 9:21 AM
Subject: Re: [QUAD-L] Injury Anniversary

Mandy, I hope you are involved with the Craig Hospital OutReach
program.  There are several study programs available thru Craig, depending
on where you live.  In the meantime, go for the Gold as you have nothing to
lose.
Best Wishes

In a message dated 8/6/2012 8:07:00 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
moo_on_whe...@yahoo.com writes:
I don't know if any of that made sense, but thank you all for  letting me get
it off my chest.