do more for some.  Its not what you did yesterday, but what you are doing
today and your plans for the future and beyond. Respect Life!

Best Wishes

In a message dated 8/6/2012 5:56:06 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
sbell...@cox.net writes:

Hi everyone, I had a 34 yr anniversary in May. I  understand how everyone
feels. I feel for all of us. Joan's positive attitude  always picks me up and
helps me remember the good in all this. Thank you all  for sharing and may
the good days be more frequent as we get  older.
Best,
Shirley Bell

_www.ShirleyBellDesigns.com_ (http://www.shirleybelldesigns.com/)

----- Original Message -----
From:  _lwillis821@yahoo.com_ (mailto:lwillis...@yahoo.com)
To: _quad-list@eskimo.com_ (mailto:quad-list@eskimo.com)
Sent: Monday, August 06, 2012 5:49  PM
Subject: Fwd: [QUAD-L] Injury  Anniversary

Well said, Greg. I think your third paragraph reflects the feelings  of
many of us. It certainly describes me. My head hit the sand 41 yrs. ago
tomorrow. The last ten years have been rough, and now my shoulders are  wearing
out with nearly constant pain. I am 60 and hard-pressed to think  about 70.
But then I thought that about 50 when I was 40. I do know that the  days when
I actually feel good are not nearly as frequent as they used to  be. It is
very hard to be optimistic. Anyway, one day at a time. Carpe  diem.
Sent from my iPad

Begin forwarded message: