Congratulations Don on your 30th year of survival in our SCI world. So you
were injured during your senior year. That must've been really rough. I
just  celebrated my 38 th year on July 27, while in the hospital with a UTI.
I plan to make up for it after my arm that was second-degree burned and my
skin graft is finished healing on my heel, because the surgeon left the
external  fixater on too tight for seven days, without checking it. The foot
surgery was  for foot drop.. I'll find hopefully Monday if he thinks I need
another skin  graft. There is still an area that has not healed.

I always think it's  fun to go to a concert or plan something fun to do
near the time of my  anniversary. What do others of you like to do. It's also a
time to remember the  wonderful quad friends we have lost that we will
never forget and we miss them  and their contributions to the list..

Dana
C4-5 complete, 58,  passenger in a motor vehicle accident in 74, Prairie
village Kansas, which is a  suburb of Kansas City.

In a message dated 8/5/2012 9:03:01 P.M. Central Daylight Time,