Diannal, your husband is also an angel.  I hear they come in various
shapes, sizes and sexes. I applaud him for accepting the responsibility to
change your cath.  In most areas, only registered nurses are allowed to do
that,
not health aides.  Just let him know that cath'ing males is still  easier.

Best Wishes

In a message dated 3/12/2013 5:36:02 P.M. Central Daylight Time,