When I got hurt back in 71, no one at my rehab had ever heard of AD. If they
knew, it was never shared with me. When the sweat poured off my face, they
would park me by the air conditioner which just tripled my misery. Does anyone
know when AD was first diagnosed?

Sent from my iPad

Begin forwarded message: