From: wheelchair <wheelch...@aol.com>
To: diannal767 <diannal...@aol.com>; quad-list <quad-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Tue, Mar 12, 2013 6:53 pm
Subject: Re: [QUAD-L] AD

Diannal, your husband is also an angel.  I hear they come in various shapes,
sizes and sexes. I applaud him for accepting the responsibility to change your
cath.  In most areas, only registered nurses are allowed to do that, not health
aides.  Just let him know that cath'ing males is still easier.

Best Wishes

In a message dated 3/12/2013 5:36:02 P.M. Central Daylight Time,