Hiya  Raymond !  Welcome.

Best Wishes

In a message dated 1/25/2014 4:53:56 P.M. Central Standard Time,
kelra...@gmail.com writes:

Hello, I am a C3/4 complete quadriplegic. I have been sleeping on a foam
mattress for years without a problem, but I recently got a chance to try out
a  SelectAir air mattress.I was offer this mattress secondhand for free and
I  have heard how air mattresses are supposed to be better for us
quadriplegics  so I figured I should give it a try. The main problem I seem to
have
with it  is that I could not keep warm enough. For some reason I had to put a
lot more  blankets over me to warm me up on the air mattress then on the
foam mattress.  I am just writing wondering if anybody on this list uses that
type air  mattress and have had the same problem? While I am writing, I am
wondering  what other people who use that mattress used for sheets.

Thank you very much in advance for any information you could offer me
about this.
Raymond Kelly