About the only link I could find to this SelectAir air mattress is below. It
doesn't really tell you a lot about the mattress. I do know that it is very
expensive. I think the insurance company paid somewhere around $5000 for what
it was new. It is not a mattress that weighs on top of your existing mattress.
It replaces the mattress that's on your bed. When it is inflated it is a few
inches thicker than the foam mattress I have been using on my bed. You can use
all the functions on your bed as far as putting the head and the feet up
without a problem.
http://www.therohogroup.com/products/medical%20mattresses/selectair_max_mattress.jsp
Raymond