I didn't realize that. I'm I the the only one on the quad list that sleeps
an old-fashioned waterbed turned on hundred. I never get any kind of sores
from  the my bed. It can happen with underpads both disposable and reusable.
One time  I burn my bottom because the power cord from my laptop was under
my bottom and  it was very hot and about to burn out. When we cannot feel it
is so hard., I  have gotten pressure sores from my cushion going flat and
not knowing. I use a  high-profile, quadta Roho. Why can't there be something
invented that would let  you know when the air goes out. Someone needs to
invent that.
Dana

In a message dated 1/27/2014 7:56:41 A.M. Central Standard Time,