I was injured in 88 and turned 50 this year, I have pretty much the same issues
as you.  Just bcuz we're quads don't exempt us from aging.
Don in Calif.

On Saturday, November 1, 2014 5:47 PM, greg <g...@eskimo.com> wrote:

I was injured in 1982. I am 50 now. My age is catching up on me pretty fast.
My feet swell and my toes like to curl up. My nails don't curl, but they are
very thick. I try spreading my toes out, but they just pop back. I went years
without lateral supports, so my spine is now curving bit. My eyes are getting
worse. Things use to pop up often, and I haven't noticed it do that for a long
time. And now I seem to have grown a 2nd chin/neck.
Greg