I guess she will find out.

When she was living with her Mother and much younger brother at discharge from
Kessler (I was/am her peer counselor-that's how we met) her mother wouldn't let
her sit at the kitchen table because 'it looked bad'.

Her mother constantly told her that 'you ruined everything'

All I can do is listen to her when she's upset.
Bobbie

Smile Everyday