and I bought 2 motors shipped for 73.00, my dad put one in and the other is a
spare.
Ron

     On Thursday, October 29, 2015 9:27 PM, Larry Willis
<lwillis82...@gmail.com> wrote:

 I don't mind paying the going rate if the mechanic is knowledgable and
conscientious. I don't like to pay for incompetence and indifference. I
certainly don't begrudge anyone a living wage. We crips are po' folks (or at
least I am).

Larry WillisRetired and proud of it

Begin forwarded message:

From: wheelch...@aol.com
Date: October 29, 2015 at 8:24:32 PM EDT
To: bobbiehumphre...@gmail.com, quad-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: [QUAD-L] Lift repair

How much should you have been charged? What do you think would have been fair?
If you had been charged half the price, would you have felt... just as safe and
secure.  The cost of funding a business and keeping employees well trained is
not getting any cheaper.  Just as any task involves certification.I agree with
you that it could be too much. But I don't know the perfect answer.....I wish
you wellBest Wishes In a message dated 10/29/2015 4:17:57 P.M. Central Daylight