My lift went bad last summer and I kept a running account of it on here. You
guys were a big help finding manuals, diagrams, etc. for me. Anyway, the shop
in Louisville who installed the lift two years prior said the main circuit
board was bad and would cost around $1000. Then they said oops, that board is
obsolete and no longer available. Sorry about your luck. To shorten the story,
a friend at church took a look at it, replaced a three dollar relay, and
problem solved. They are good at following diagrams to install or replace but
could not diagnose an empty tank.

Sent from my iPad

Begin forwarded message: