>P.S. Another web browser that is pretty cool in Lynx.  Its text only like
>Wannabe, but has more features and render modes.  There is a 68k version
>that some French guy had up for a while, but I've lost track of where you
>can get it now.  Its main problem is that its a port of a UNIX program.
>Meaning its about as un-Mac-like as a Macintosh program can get.  Still,
>it might make for a good compromise between the bare-bones Wannabe browser
>and a more featured browser like ICab or Netscape.
>
>P.P.S.  To locate some of this software try
>http://home.earthlink.net/~gamba2/browsers.html  Mr. Gamba has just about
>the neatest site for locating old browser type stuff.  Check out his main
>pages too: http://home.earthlink.net/~gamba2/

Bah, another of my pet hates, P.S.'s in e-mail, hello it's a text editor you know, you
can go back
and change things, there is no need to PS ;-)

Anyway.

Lynx is ok, but there is a better text mode browser, it's called Links and it renders
sites correctly unlike
lynx, and has frames support, very fast even on old hardware! who wants gfx anyway.
Dunno if anyone's
done a mac port though, but you could always use debian i guess!!!

Kyle.