... didn't I recall a while back where a few listers
shared about a cache fix?

Pickle, iirc, weren't you open to getting the info
from someone or somewhere (I could review my older
emails to see who or where)seeing if it did work, and
if so, posting the links or even the actual 'how to'
on the faq?

I've been absent from the list for some time, so I may
have missed the final results or lack thereof, but I
checked the faq to be sure and didn't see anything
listed in the browser section.

I remember the fix made netscape go from loading in
14-21 seconds or so to as little as 2-4 seconds!

If anyone has done it actively on the list, please
share your findings! I'm not a big resedit guy (I've
changed my moss, and redrawn or replaced a few system
icons) but I'd love to use a 'souped-up' netscape any
day!  :o)

Thanks all,
Craig