On 6/22/2016 6:04 PM, Lou Berger wrote:
why not just use personal github for this?  that said,there might be
value in having an easy way to see the features in development...
I do use github for this, as many of us probably do. At some point we want this to go into the Quagga. Even if everyone agrees that some feature/patch should go in, having it in CE several months or even more before moving it to the "standard/YE" release allows a period of feedback and bug fixes related to the feature by users who want to try or need the new feature without impacting the users who prefer less "distributive" or slower changes.

--Jafar