Hi Jin,

Dave's information is correct and we are in the usual place, that's stand
35. Dave is also nearly right with the directions to, providing you ignore
the very first turn on the right just inside the gates. You could take that
road instead but then stand 35 would be on your left. We have a large
marquee and there will be flags and banners to look for. You don't say if
you have actually joined the club yet, but if you haven't you can do so in
the marquee, then attend the AGM on Sunday then stay for the FREE BBQ after.
Hope to see you there, it's the best show of the year by far and you WILL
get to meet LOTS of other Quantum owners club members.

Regards, Geoff Ward, QOC Events Co-ordinator.