wow guys that all sounds really good,
so let me get this straight, I can turn up Saturday or whenever and
park up with you lot and do the usual and even join up to the club?
(was thinking about joining but didn't fancy 15 quid if it was a bit
slow going hence me finding this place, if on the proper club is where
the action is at ill jump over soon.

just a few questions about the show then

how much is it? do I need to advance book tickets or just pay on the
gate and join you lot? (sorry if all the questions seem a bit obvious,
you wouldn't believe I used to organise the shows for the 306 cab
club )

and is it ok to turn up early Sunday and join along or do I have to be
in for the long haul? not that I wont want to be but my best mate is
getting married that weekend too

any ways im more excited about it all now (I need a good club / show
rota to keep my morale up when the T-cutting gets too much)

oh well day off tomorrow and fitting my new seatbelts too, then back
to the polishing ......