Ill look at those links, cheers

Most recent progress has been .......

Covering some areas in the bulkhead with fibreglass resin, because
some parts looked liked the glass strands had become exposed, either
my over enthusiastic scrubbing or just one of those things? Mind you
ive seen it elsewhere where I have not been scrubbing

[IMG]http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o192/jindal/DSC02357.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o192/jindal/DSC02358.jpg[/IMG]

All coated and wetted out

[IMG]http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o192/jindal/DSC02362.jpg[/IMG]

There were a few voids in the laminate too, not from damage but from
the moulding process, I drilled a hole through the top layer then
filled within with resin

[IMG]http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o192/jindal/DSC02360.jpg[/IMG]

Painted resin around each cut-out

[IMG]http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o192/jindal/DSC02366.jpg[/IMG]

And filled the old holes for the choke cable and some random wires

[IMG]http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o192/jindal/DSC02365.jpg[/IMG]

Inserted the brass inserts (naturally) into the bulkhead coated in
araldite 2011 (no that’s the make, not last years batch)

[IMG]http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o192/jindal/DSC02374.jpg[/IMG]

The outside of the holes are still a mess but ill gel coat around them
later

[IMG]http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o192/jindal/DSC02375.jpg[/IMG]

All look proper now though, I fancy making a new slam panel in
polished stainless if I get chance too

Drilled and tapped 5x M4 holes for stainless M4 bolts, each one dipped
in araldite and wound in from behind

[IMG]http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o192/jindal/DSC02373.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o192/jindal/DSC02377.jpg[/IMG]

the nuts and washers are there to pull them in firm and force any
excess araldite into the threads and stop it running out (this stuff
takes hours to go off), the masking tape to ensure I can get them off
afterwards

[IMG]http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o192/jindal/DSC02377.jpg[/IMG]

And tapped and bonded in the cable gland for the lambda sensor too

[IMG]http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o192/jindal/DSC02376.jpg[/IMG]

Not bad since im still dying of man flu and coughing up stuff that
looks like it should come from a human body.....

More soon

See ya folks