At least the head gasket hasn't gone then, that's what i was worried about.
The wideband lambda sensor has a separate interface between the sensor and the ecu, it's a techedge one, i thought it was one of these http://wbo2.com/3a1/3e1.htm with a built in display.
Is that reading the same as Megatune ?
There are some diagnostic indications on the similar unit here http://wbo2.com/3a1/default.htm

I'm not sure the Lambda would make it run like it was on 2 cylinders though.
You could try turning closed loop off in Megatune just to see if it has any effect. You can't test the sensor easily but if you have the calibration cable for the Techedge interface (not the megasquirt) then you could run the calibration procedure to test it. You are supposed to remove the sensor from the exhaust so it's in free air for the calibration. The you can squirt it with some gas from a lighter and the reading changes (it's in the calibration procedure).

Again, i can't see the turbo would make it run like it's only running on 2 cylinders. As Matthew said, it might be worth reloading the map into the Megasquirt just incase it's managed to corrupt itself like it did once before.
Save the existing map first so you can always put it back.
Can you log some data from the ecu and email it to me, i might be able to spot something wrong.

Jim