I've spent some time comparing the log with the newest one i had from Matthew (2006), and the only thing that i can spot that looks strange are that the injector duty cycle readings are all 0 There should be a reading in there, i can't compare the reading directly with the log i have as that was before we fitted the big injectors but it should be a few percent.

The ignition timing map was fairly constant at low engine speeds and loads so it's possible that would stay at 13.9 for the run you did for the log.

Hmm, Gve (Gamma volumetric efficiency) seems to be stuck at 255, this is looked up from a table for the fuelling.
It doesn't sound right.

Can you download the current map and send it to me ?
And it would be worth trying to reprogram it with the last map you have saved on the PC

Jim