[user@Study ~]$ qvm-copy Stream ~/LanguageTool.log
qfile-agent: Fatal error: stat Stream (error type: No such file or directory)
Gtk-Message: GtkDialog mapped without a transient parent. This is discouraged.
EOF
[user@Study ~]$

Not the kind of error message I was expecting, but it does look like it can't
find the files. Since it was $ that was removed in the update today, which with
my poor understanding of code, seems to be location related?
Perhaps it's not a coincidence that qvm-copy can't find the location, a typo in
the code perhaps?