On Tuesday, February 20, 2018 at 4:06:58 PM UTC+1, Marek Marczykowski-Górecki
wrote:

I can verify that the computer on my end had the template updated yes, also
full system restart by shutting down the computer, then starting again.
Everything was updated before restart.

Commands that was used, checked by opening terminal and arrow up in history:
dom0: sudo qubes-dom0-update --enablerepo=qubes-dom0-current-testing
fedora-26: sudo dnf update --enablerepo=qubes-vm-*-current-testing

It's not the issue this time, however I've experienced some issues with the
update not going through properly where I had to run 'sudo dnf clean all' first
before I could update. The first update today was like that too, but I believe
I caught all of situations it happened in the different templates? I've seen it
both in dom0 and in the fedora template. Upstream fedora dnf bug maybe?
Time-span was last 14 days or so, but I'm not sure if it could have occurred
longer back.

I just did a clean all now again, no new updates was available afterwards. So I
guess it isn't this cache issue.