I am using Qubes R3.2. Suddenly almost all of the KDE shortcuts usually found
under applications-> system tools have completely vanished. I have no konsole,
file manager, system settings etc. Only four remain:

DispVM: Terminal
DispVM: Web Browser
Screen Capture Program
Software Management

Everything else is gone. They were there one minute, and then gone the next. I
have performed Dom0 updates and rebooted afterward to see if it fixed the
issue, without success.

What is the recommended course of action?