On Monday, January 2, 2017 at 11:35:14 PM UTC-5, Otto Kratik wrote:
> I am using Qubes R3.2. Suddenly almost all of the KDE shortcuts usually found
> under applications-> system tools have completely vanished. I have no
> konsole, file manager, system settings etc. Only four remain:
>
> DispVM: Terminal
> DispVM: Web Browser
> Screen Capture Program
> Software Management
>
> Everything else is gone. They were there one minute, and then gone the next.
> I have performed Dom0 updates and rebooted afterward to see if it fixed the
> issue, without success.
>
> What is the recommended course of action?

Is there any way to easily refresh/restore the System Tools shortcuts, without
having to add each one back manually in some obscure way? I don't even remember
what all the normal items under that menu are, but they suddenly just vanished
without warning or explanation, and I have no idea whatsoever how to get them
back. Can anyone please help?