On Thursday, 7 December 2017 14:17:52 CET Franz wrote:
> > On another note what would it take ($$$) for someone to create this back
> > on 4 as an option for the community (obviously theres quite a few of us)
> > that want this to install?
> >
> > Im not rich by any means living in one bedroom apt and work from home
> > but
> > this does help me with work and would donate towards getting this done.
>
> that is an interesting approach, developers can make programs, but
> non-developers can pay for others to do it. I offer $5000.

Hi guys,

I've investigated the possibilities today about how this can be done from a
purely technical point of view.

It seems possible, and to test this I am writing a very simple app that
retrieves the current Qubes and their status from the central qubes system.
Just as a proof-of-concept.

Looks promising so far!
--
Tom Zander