Le samedi 13 janvier 2018 19:44:54 UTC+1, cooloutac a écrit :
> On Saturday, January 13, 2018 at 1:37:57 PM UTC-5, Bertrand Lec wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > I'm fresh installing Qubes R3.2 on my desktop PC, aside from Ubuntu.
> > The PC is configured with UEFI.
> >
> > The installation goes well. At that time, I can reboot directly to Qubes.
> >
> > However, after I update dom0, Qubes refuse to reboot. The boot is done to
> > Ubuntu. Even when I choose to boot Qubes in the BIOS, Ubuntu will boot.
> >
> > Result of efibootmgr command is:
> > BootCurrent: 0000
> > Timeout: 1 seconds
> > BootOrder: 0002,0000,0005,0001,0007
> > Boot0000* ubuntu
> > Boot0001* Hard Drive
> > Boot0002* Qubes
> > Boot0005* CD/DVD Drive
> > Boot0007* Removable Drive
> >
> > From my understanding, it says that Qubes is the first one to be booted but
> > the currently booted is ubuntu (which is true :) )
> >
> > Do you have any idea for me?
> >
> > Thanks
> > Bertrand
>
> you have to add qubes to the ubuntu grub.

With the way the BIOS is configured, it should only boot Qubes, and it's what
it did with several reboots done before the dom0 upgrade.

By the way, I have just seen that there is no *cfg file in Qubes' /boot. Is it
normal...?

However, if a modification of Ubuntu's grub could be the solution, I'll take
it, but I don't see what I could put there.

Bertrand