Le samedi 13 janvier 2018 20:10:39 UTC+1, Bertrand Lec a écrit :
> Le samedi 13 janvier 2018 19:44:54 UTC+1, cooloutac a écrit :
> > On Saturday, January 13, 2018 at 1:37:57 PM UTC-5, Bertrand Lec wrote:
> > > Hello,
> > >
> > > I'm fresh installing Qubes R3.2 on my desktop PC, aside from Ubuntu.
> > > The PC is configured with UEFI.
> > >
> > > The installation goes well. At that time, I can reboot directly to Qubes.
> > >
> > > However, after I update dom0, Qubes refuse to reboot. The boot is done to
> > > Ubuntu. Even when I choose to boot Qubes in the BIOS, Ubuntu will boot.
> > >
> > > Result of efibootmgr command is:
> > > BootCurrent: 0000
> > > Timeout: 1 seconds
> > > BootOrder: 0002,0000,0005,0001,0007
> > > Boot0000* ubuntu
> > > Boot0001* Hard Drive
> > > Boot0002* Qubes
> > > Boot0005* CD/DVD Drive
> > > Boot0007* Removable Drive
> > >
> > > From my understanding, it says that Qubes is the first one to be booted
> > > but the currently booted is ubuntu (which is true :) )
> > >
> > > Do you have any idea for me?
> > >
> > > Thanks
> > > Bertrand
> >
> > you have to add qubes to the ubuntu grub.
>
> With the way the BIOS is configured, it should only boot Qubes, and it's what
> it did with several reboots done before the dom0 upgrade.
>
> By the way, I have just seen that there is no *cfg file in Qubes' /boot. Is
> it normal...?
>
> However, if a modification of Ubuntu's grub could be the solution, I'll take
> it, but I don't see what I could put there.
>
> Bertrand

Some additional information:
When the system boots, I can see those three lines at the top of the black
screen:
-----
Xen 4.6.6 (c/s ) EFI loader
Using configuration file 'xen.cfg'
vmlinuz-4.9.56-21.pvops.qubes.x86_64: 0x0....-0x000...
-----
The hexa numbers at the end of the last line were long and it was not really
possible to read them.
Just a few milisecond after this is displayed, either the system gets back to
the BIOS or boots Ubuntu, depending on how I was booting.

Hope this will give you some ideas...

Bertrand