Den søndag den 14. januar 2018 kl. 12.55.00 UTC+1 skrev awokd:
> On Sun, January 14, 2018 11:19 am, erikmunkander...@gmail.com wrote:
> > Den lørdag den 13. januar 2018 kl. 19.37.57 UTC+1 skrev Bertrand Lec:
>
> >> From my understanding, it says that Qubes is the first one to be booted
> >> but the currently booted is ubuntu (which is true :) )
> >>
> >> Do you have any idea for me?
>

> > If this is indeed triggered by a too small EFI partition size, then we
> > need to make it bigger next time to avoid it happening again. Though,
> > this is not enough to recover now that it already happened. I'm still
> > pondering about a possible solution.
>
> Not sure if you two are having the same issue but I've run into what
> Erik's describing before. I luckily caught it before rebooting, but it may
> also work from rescue mode. I manually deleted older versions of initramfs
> etc. in /boot/efi/EFI/qubes to free up space leaving just the single most
> recent, and was able to rebuild the new Qubes EFI boot image with:
> /usr/bin/dracut -f
> /boot/efi/EFI/qubes/initramfs-4.4.31-11.pvops.qubes.x86_64.img
> 4.4.31-11.pvops.qubes.x86_64
> Replace the file names with the correct versions for your updated kernel.

Indeed, I'm not sure either. But gonna assume it is the same until he confirms
or disconfirms it.

Your suggestions sounds like a great approach, I will try it once I'm done
copying my /var/lib/qubes/appvms folder. I used qubes rescue to reach dom0
terminal, and is currently copying all my data in case I need to re-install.

USB 2 slowness and a lot of data to copy, probably gonna take some hours to
run. Once finished then I'll try your method out, as you said hopefully it
works in rescue/tty mode.

I'll rapport back the outcome once I get through all the slow copying.