"David J Taylor" <david-tay...@blueyonder.co.uk.invalid> wrote in message
news:ijk0a0$ssp$1...@news.eternal-september.org...
>> Ok I'll go back over your past posts re the problem and report it myself
>> to Garmin UK and see what they say - once I get something back I'll let
>> you know.
>>
>> I have 3.60 running anyway with no new problems (that I can see)
>
> Thanks, Q, I can't see it doing any harm.
>
> Cheers,
> David

Hi David,

I sent off the query/problem to them a few days ago via the online form -
alas no reply as yet though.

I've had problems my end anyway the box this is attached to decided to die
and I had to replace the CPU which did all sorts of odd things with the
clock and required a change of timer source to stop the thing running mad.
It's taken a couple of weeks for it to sort its self out and the
jitter/offset to come back down to what they where.

Anyway if I hear anything back I'll post here.