On Saturday, December 29, 2018 at 10:32:28 PM UTC-5, Philip McGrath wrote:

> On Sat, Dec 29, 2018 at 10:31 AM BD1 a <acate...@gmail.com <javascript:>>
> wrote:
>

>> Are you looking for more or different material, or was it not clear to
> you from the presentation on the website that these examples were what you
> are looking for? I guess I can see some potential issues for
> discoverability: you have to click to show any prose, even a heading
> (rather than just code), and introducing the examples with "Make your dream
> language, or use one of the dozens already available, including these —"
> may not make it obvious what kind of examples these are, especially to
> non-Racketeers, and especially since it's possible to write GUI and web
> programs in Racket without using a special #lang.

This is one of the points I am trying, maybe unsucesfully, to make.  If you
place yourself in the shoes of someone who knows nothing about Racket, and
decided to visit it page for more information, what would you find?   Would
Rackets website answer the questions you seek?  Would you choose Racket
over a more popular language?