Keymaster;460913 Wrote:
> The SB Radio is THE BEST ALARM CLOCK SINCE THE INVENTION OF TIME AND/OR
> THE 5 DAY WORK WEEK (although I would imagine that somewhere a chicken
> and egg are offended).
Working for Logitech must be really enjoyable, because I was talking
with a colleague yesterday, and we were both ready to kill the man who
invented the 5 day work week with our own hands for not having preferred
the 5 day weekend. ;)

Bert0123;461413 Wrote:
> I wish the same was true for the Boom, which is not so reliable because
> it most of the time works, but not always.
In 3 years I own a SB and use it as my alarm clock, my Classic never
ever failed to wake me up in the morning.
Sometimes, because I got to sleep too late (and a bit too drunk), it
took it up to an hour to do so, but it always succeeded.

My only complain with the SB used as an alarm clock so far, is that it
doesn't (yet) read my mind and automatically turns off/delays an alarm
when I don't have to wake up at all/so early in the morning, and I
forgot to change the alarm accordingly.
That's what I'd call the best invention since... say... holidays. ;)

--
sebp

System : Mac Mini for ripping to FLAC (XLD) > SqueezeCenter 7.3 running
on a ReadyNAS NV+
Living room : Transporter > NuForce IA-7 v2 > KEF iQ9
Bedroom : Squeezebox 3 > Beresford DAC > NAD C315BEE > KEF iQ3
Kitchen : SB Receiver > Trends Audio TA10.1 > Celestion F10
Bathroom : SB Boom
'Last.fm' (http://www.last.fm/user/sebp)