JJZolx;470941 Wrote:
> If I were deciding whether or not to return the unit I wouldn't worry so
> much about the software, but would make the decision based upon the
> hardware features and the sound quality.

I expect that gross bugs like the power button not working will be
fixed, but unclemat also wrote "it's really bad UE design that remote
functions from previous the older devices are not preserved". It seems
clear to me that Logitech has no intention of making the new players
behave like the old ones (especially touch-to-play, but the change in
how presets are handled also seems deliberate), and I expect that they
also don't intend to make the old players adapt all the new behaviors of
the new players (touch to play, + means more, etc.). If you want Radio
to behave just like your other gear, I think you're out of luck (unless
you are a programmer and want to do a lot of work yourself), and will
need to decide how important that aspect is for you.

--
peterw

http://www.tux.org/~peterw/
free plugins: http://www.tux.org/~peterw/#slim
AllQuiet BlankSaver ContextMenu FuzzyTime KidsPlay
KitchenTimer PlayLog PowerCenter/BottleRocket SaverSwitcher
SettingsManager SleepFade StatusFirst SyncOptions VolumeLock