gdpeck;469718 Wrote:
> Actually the second problem (not well articulated by me) is just the
> lack of setting up the "home or nothing" scenario from the web page. It
> would be easier to live with the inability to re-order, if I could
> manage what does show up from the web UI instead of clicking around the
> tiny screen on the SB radio with the big knob and the back button. It
> would also be nice if I could set that up once and have it sync to both
> mysqueezbox and squeezebox server.
Not being able to set home-or-nothing from the web page never bothered
me, but I can imagine how it could be annoying to you and others. If I
understand Matt's comments in the bug/enhancement report it sounds like
at this point they are planning to emphasize customizing the menus via
MySB and on-device, and not necessarily via the web interface to SC/SBS.

At present MySB has what I think is a very nice interface for
customizing the home menu on the older (IP3K) players like SB2, SB3,
Boom, and Transporter. I'd be happy with something like that for the
SqueezeOS devices, and even happier if the customization could be
extended to the second menu level.

--
aubuti