gweempose;471390 Wrote:
> I'm beginning to feel the same way. I just spent most of the evening
> trying to get my players to work properly with mysb.com, and I found the
> whole experience to be incredibly frustrating. Fortunately, everything
> seems to work just fine when I'm going through my local Squeezebox
> Server.

This may not be the thread to pile on about this, but I'm in complete
agreement about the new mysqueezebox.com interface. It is awful compared
to the old one. The only "improvement" that I applaud is the drag and
drop favorites. Problem is, that getting an address into the favorites
list in the first place is super frustrating. I have found NO workable
way to get favorites into the mysb.com favs list from the radio. I ended
up saving them from my SB3. That isn't going to appeal to the new to
internet radio and streaming customer that Logitech needs to go after.
Also, why do we have to have the remote player open up in a new window.

I would give up on it as well, but it now looks like the only way to
get apps like pandora and last.fm to work is to link squeezebox server
to a mysb.com account, so I'm stuck with it.

--
gdpeck