Philip Meyer;502955 Wrote:
> Bad assumption - why can't display be read in the dark?

I'm trying to distinquish between the 'wake up' situation
- its dark
- the display is dimmed
- I have sleep in the eyes
- I don't have glasses on

=> so the display isn't of much use here and you have to accomodate
that with every solution you propose

and the 'I am up' situation
- most of the time its light (lighter than in a wake up situation)
- the user is more conscious

--
bluegaspode

1x SB-Controller+Receiver (Duet), 1xSB-Boom. 1xSB-Radio
Server (7.4.1) running on SheevaPlug (Ubuntu) with attached Western
Digital MyBook Essential.
Secondary 7.4 Server on Debianized Buffalo Linkstation LS-CHL.