bluegaspode;506096 Wrote:
> Snooze: Press Big Knob (because the menu is selected) or Volume Knob

Well, its a step in the right direction for sure.
The "Big Knob" is relatively easy to accidentally nudge (i've learned
to my cost) but if pressing the volume knob works, that'll do.

I just read the bug (14970) and see that the suggestion is to implement
these requests via 3rd party apps, which would override the default
alarm screen - allowing for much greater customisation. The one thing I
would say is that the radio clearly starts to target a wider market than
previous players. Not everyone is going to be so tech-literate as most
on this forum, ie happy to install plugins, tweak obscure options etc.
They will want a satisfactory product out of the box with minimum fuss.

So the sooner the default behaviour addresses these slight UI oddities,
the happier your average user is going to be.

Rob

--
squishy