erland;548258 Wrote:
> You can always disable the automatic firmware upgrades by changing the
> setting in "SBS Settings/Advanced/Software Updates". That way you can
> decide yourself when you like to do a firmware upgrade by manually
> changing the setting, let it upgrade and then change it back again to
> disable Software Updates.
>
> By the way, what changes do you do after a firmware upgrade ?

After firmware upgrade I have to copy again alarm.mp3 and the file with
the lower volume for backup alarm to the directory on the radio.

I will provide a log soon, this morning again the radio went on with
backup alarm, stopped during the song and played the first song of the
playlist, then stopped during the playlist song and repeated again the
backup alarm. So finally I had 3 times a half song !

--
Tartifless