Hello,
SBS might sleep overnight I don't know but my server doesn't, this
morning the alarm went well, all I did was powering off the radio and
on again and set the alarm at 7:02:00 instead of 7:00:00 ! I was awake
this morning via my playlist sound, which was ok.

I can confirm my server is up 24h/7d as I scheduled computers backup
nightly and they are done (3 computers: one is backep up at 3, the
second one at 5 and the third one at 6.30 AM), there has been no backup
error for more than a year.

Why is the radio connecting to Mysqueezebox.com ? I deactivated all
options in the UI setup page for this ?

I'll try to modify the lease time on the router, hope this can be done
!

Benoit

--
Tartifless