Hello,
Yeah it surely overlaps, I'll try pausing the backup from 6.30 to 8.00
(already paused the download manager for that timeframe).
I'm quite happy it worked this morning, I'll check the log tonight to
see the difference between today and yesterday. But this reminds me the
good times of 7.4.2 and 7.4.3 when it worked every morning.

Concerning the fix on the bug report, does anyone know how to read the
-/+ lines in the code ?
I assume it's a delete/add operation but I just can't figure out what
are the lines to suppress, trying to modify the file myself so that I
understand the coding a little bit.

Regards,Benoit

--
Tartifless