dlevine;676510 Wrote:
> I have switched my router to G-only.  Some devices did have to
> reauthenticate; others did not.
>
> I'll let you know if that fixes the problem.

I too have had a radio for a year and am noticing the daily drop out
but only very recently. I only use the radio for a morning alarm mostly
so I guess there may be more drop outs that I don't notice.

My router is a BT HH3 which is quite common in the UK, my other 4 boxes
are all wireless and are rock steady just the radio that drops out. I
have option to broadcast in N/B/G or B/G. Currently it's using N/B/G
and auto selecting the best channel which is currently 1. Very
annoying, will be interesting how you get on!

--
wonder boy

2 Booms, 1 radio, a touch and an SB3...think that's enough?