Hi, I only have a SB Radio (I listen to all my music in my home through
it) so this doesn't have to be the end of the world for me but I have a
couple of questions.

1. Can the new Radio scrobble music to last.fm?

2. Can I make playlists with a mix of local music and music from spotify
and save these playlists either on computer, app on a iOS device or on
uesr.com?

I guess my existing playlists will be of no use. I was going to buy
another SB Radio because the old Boom does not work with the official
Spotify plugin but I think I have to wait now.