erland wrote:
> This community represents a tiny part of all Squeezebox users.

You may be right of course. If there is a legion of radio-only users out
there who are content with the sound of one small speaker and very litte
bass, then by the same token the UE radio should sell like hot cakes.

Don't get me wrong, I love my radio - but as a standalone music player
it's uses are specific. It's not hifi. So I have assumed (maybe
incorrectly) that most owners use it like myself, with at least one
other product. Which puts them in the camp of legacy users. That's the
group I was really referring to as the community - rather than
necessarily this forum.

But Logitech presumably have the data from mysb registrations to know
the demographics. So maybe it's a calculated gamble - although that's
giving them a lot of credit.