Mnyb wrote:
> You could try to update it directly from mysqueezebox.com ,but you migth
> not want to as you seems to prefer an old version of the server ?

You are right that I'd prefer (for various reasons) staying with 7.5 for
now.  I've got one Radio working well, and I'm hoping I can get the
second to work also. As for updating directly from mysqueezebox.com, I
think that's what got me into trouble in the first place when the Radio
downloaded and installed the 7.7.2 firmware.

Or is there a way to point the Radio to a downgrade to the older
firmware at mysqueezebox.com?  The Radio seems to not recognize the
7.5.1 firmware file that is available on my server and I don't know how
to troubleshoot the problem.