maggior wrote:
> That's good to know and gives me some confidence in upgrading.
>
> Thanks Erland!

+1. I use 7.7.2 on two windows machines and also in two linux
(vortexbox) machines.  No issues with my own music (70,000 flac files
takes about an hour to scan and an older library with 206,000 lossy
files takes a bit less than 4 hours to scan). Most have artwork.  All
works smoothly and I also use various plugins (most of erlands stuff
related to dynamic playlists, etc.), scrobbling, various apps (mog,
sirriusXM, etc.).  My setups run for months at a time without a reboot.
Only time i'm rebooting system is do do an update, etc.  knock on wood,
rock solid for me.