aubuti wrote:
> I'm not sure what instructions you are following -- could you provide a
> link?
>
> Just on the face of it, I see three things that are likely to be
> problems:
> 1) you need a real, existing directory in place of "username" (i.e., the
> directory where the firmware is located)
> 2) you need the correct IP address of your Radio in place of
> "radioIPaddress"
> 3) you shouldn't have a space between the colon and /dev
>
> After doing the file copy, the change you should see is the file
> baby_7.7.2_r9663.bin in the /dev directory on the Radio.

OK, I thought the copied file should be visible in the /dev directory.

As for instructions-- post #68 on this page:

http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?97331-Downgrade-UE-Smart-Radio-to-Squeeze-OS/page7

1) I DO have a real directory name in place of username-- that's just a
generic placeholder used in _this_ post.

2) Ditto above for "radioIPaddress"

3) Ah, the space. Will try after space excision.

Thanks,

DK