Interestingly, I have one Radio which started showing this behavior
within an hour of restart.  I went wired on that one because I could.
That was months ago.  Now another radio drops connection after many
hours, like 15-18 hours.  I have no idea why - my infrastructure hasn't
changed (ubiquiti stuff).  Perhaps it is a neighbor's wifi/mesh, but
nothing is super close and all neighboring signals are weak, or so says
the unifi controller.  Not sure that I have many choices - I may well
buy one of those wifi dongles off of Amazon.    And a third radio, very
close to radio #2, continues to work fine in the current wifi
environment.  Go figure.

Tom

SB3(1), Boom(2), Radio(3), piCorePlayer (1)